Wednesday 14 May 2008

Balance druid blogs

Being in the middle of levelling a little boomkin, I wanted to read lots of nice blogs about how to be the very best little boomkin I can - the way I learnt so much about healing from reading Ego Priest and Matticus amongst other fab priest bloggers. But many of the ones I could find seemed to be either by now-retired bloggers or they haven't been updated for a month or more. Now that I know that knowledge is power I crave it - whereever shall I get my boomkin fix??

Of course there is also the fact that I thoroughly enjoy Ego and Matticus' writing style and that I early on decided that I trusted that they knew what they were talking about. I guess I shall have to trawl through the archives on what I have found and try to find some boomkin equivalents - unless Ego and Matticus could be persuaded to level up a boomkin each and write about it? Hmmm...

Blogs found so far:
Laser Chicken - current
Gray Matter - current
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moonkin - last updated Feb 2, 2008
Balance of Power - moved to other blog

The search continues...


No comments: